Donate to 2XX
2XX is on the way up! We’ve gone through a lot of changes over the last 12 months to bring you new music, empower minority communities and bring an alternative voice to Canberra. We have so much planned for live events, more new programs, greater involvement in the thriving Canberra music scene and more prizes and giveaways for our supporters. The one thing we don’t have a lot of is money! So we need you to help us by donating.
By donating you also help us help the community by:
- promoting our own local and national Australian artists and music – 2XX plays at least 55% Australian music each week;
- giving a voice to those who don’t get a chance to tell their story on mainstream radio;
- building skills and empowering marginalised demographics of people, with training courses and special projects;
- providing a platform for young people interested in a career in media; and
- keeping independent and commercial-free radio alive in Canberra.
How to Donate
The easiest way is to donate using the PayPal options below! If you can’t do it online, you can always call the station on (02) 62 300 100 during our office hours or visit our studios in the Griffin Centre, 20 Genge Street, Canberra City (between Bunda & Cooyong Streets) and we can help you on the spot. Donations are tax-deductible if the donor does not receive any benefit from the donation (such as entry in a raffle draw). Contact the Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like your donation not to be used to gain you any benefit, or if you would like your donation to be directed to a particular program or programs.
Donation Form [Word] Donation Form [PDF]
Community Radio 2XX is registered by the Australian Tax Office as a not-for-profit organisation. Non-directed donations over $2 to 2XX are tax deductible.