Volunteers, internships and work experience
If you are interested in volunteering at 2XX please fill out our volunteer application form.
We’re always looking for passionate and engaged volunteers to help out. However, we are generally looking for help in specific areas and don’t want to waste any of your time, so if you are interested, please fill out our volunteer application form or email your CV to manager(at)2xxfm(dot)org(dot)au.
CURRENT AREAS WE NEED HELP WITH (WINTER 2016)
- Presenting: If you have an idea for a show get in touch
- Audio production: recording station IDs, promos, etc. — mid-level skills with Adobe Audition or any standard audio editing suite requried.
- Music programming: listening to albums and selecting music for our Playlist — excellent taste in contemporary music, ability to rip tracks from CDs and at least four spare hours a week required.
- Accounts: creating invoices, following-up unpaid accounts, etc. — some basic MYOB skills required.
INTERNING (WINTER 2016)
- Radiothon team
- Social media
Internships usually run for about 3-4 months. 2XX provide radio training and as much hands on experience as we can in order to help you build your skills. Applications welcome anytime. Email manager(at)2xxfm(dot)org(dot)au for more information.
Are you a high school or college student interested in a career in media? Our door is always open for you to do work experience at 2XX. We take up to two work experience students a term. Email manager(at)2xxfm(dot)org(dot)au for more information.
We run training courses for presenters over weekends on a regular basis. Email manager(at)2xxfm(dot)org(dot)au for more information. To pay for a training course click HERE.
- If you have a proposal for a new program on 2XX
- Another way you can register interest in volunteering